A solid machine with duo functionality. And it comes with 3 loop heads set to different pileheights, making it super easy to change.
This AK Tufting machine is a cut and loop tufting gun. Cut pile involves the gun cutting the yarn as it is pushed through the cloth so that it has a longer, more textured finish. Loop pile carpet is not cut between stitched and typically has a more condensed/ flat appearance. In this gun you will find both so you won't need to choose between a cut and loop pile tufting gun that will suit your expected course of action.
HOW TO USE?
Switching from cut to loop:
To change from cut to loop you need to replace the scissor with one of the loop heads. 2 loop heads are included, for smaller and bigger loops.
To switch them:
● Unplug your machine
● Release the upper arm from the sliding part.
● Move the upper sliding part to the front
● Unscrew the scissor opener and move it out of the way
● Rotate the white wheel to the position where the scissor is all the way at the front.
● You can now access the screw of the scissors. Unscrew them, take them out with a set of pliers and put the
loophead where the scissor was.
● Now move back the scissor opener, somewhere at the back of the reel (it has no function for the loop setting).
● Reattach the arm, with the yarn guide inbetween.
● If you installed the loop head, you need to change the slot on the wheel, it will ensure that the loops are more smalland neat. You have to release the lower arm from the wheel, to attach it to the other designated position in thewheel, the small round hole.
Adjusting the pileheight to the heighest setting:
Checking the scissors:
Adjusting the break set: